- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Legal Purchase Age
- Types of Information Collected
- What personal information do we collect from you and how do we use it?
- How personal information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with.
- Opt-in and Opt-Out Provisions
- Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
Brooklynfox.com ships via UPS internationally. If you are placing an order that ships outside of North America you may want to use United States Postal Service its a lot less expensive than UPS - just lmake a note in the comments field or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accomadate you. However we can not ship to PO Boxes. After you place your order you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 1 business day to process your order. Once your order is ready to ship, we will send you a UPS tracking number. Items in your order shipped to countries outside of the US may be subject to taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record and responsible for the payment of these import fees. If you have questions about international shipments or shipments to Military APO/FPO addresses ask us!
Privacy & Security
Legal Purchase Age
Types of Information Collected
The following information is provided by Brooklyn Fox Lingerie to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Brooklyn Fox Lingerie; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
What personal information do we collect from you and how do we use it?
Brooklyn Fox Lingerie collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, buy a gift voucher for a friend or register for a service offered by Brooklyn Fox Lingerie. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site.
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.
How personal information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with.
Brooklyn Fox Lingerie may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other trading divisions within the Brooklyn Fox Lingerie group. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
When you register with Brooklyn Fox Lingerie, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, features nor enhancements; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies within Brooklyn Fox Lingerie via email or direct mail. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally. We strive to limit use of your information to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out.
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose personal Information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Brooklyn Fox Lingerie may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- The prospective seller or buyer of Brooklyn Fox Lingerie's business or assets, including where Brooklyn Fox Lingerie or substantially all of Brooklyn Fox Lingerie's assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Opt in and Opt-Out Provisions
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of any service to which you have subscribed. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated opt-out link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the email. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. It is not our current policy to share our customers' personal details with third parties other than as stated herein.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database altogether, you can do so by sending an email to customercare@@brooklynfox.com.
Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as a part of a registration scheme or a security procedure to enable you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. In particular, you should not share your password with anyone who is not of legal age to enter into contracts and purchase goods in the country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing the Site or to anyone in a country or other territory where use of the Site is not permitted.
We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve you in view of our legitimate business purposes as set out above, and we will use our best endeavors to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use reasonable efforts to try to prevent unauthorized access.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Returns & Replacements
We hope you are pleased with your purchase but if you are not we gladly accept returns if items are unworn and appear brand new. Tags and the protective sticker on panties MUST be intact to receive refund. Sale items and hosiery are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.If you wish to return an item, you must first email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your purchase to obtain a return authorization number. You will need to write that RA number on the box and ship the package with in 3 days of receiving the RA number to:
Brooklyn Fox Lingerie Returns
200 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11249
After you place your order you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow 1 business day to process your order. Once processed, you will be emailed a UPS tracking number.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Brooklynfox.com accepts American Express, Mastercard, Discover and Visa.
Updating Account Information
Please keep us posted when your email or mailing address change so we are easily able to contact you about orders or to notify you about sales and discounts. You can easily update your account information by logging in with your username and password and clicking on "My Account". If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.